WWOOFing it Up in Kiwiland: organic farming in New Zealand 2012

3 years later and life brings me back to New Zealand. This time for a longer period, for a different purpose, with a different outlook on life than last time. I hope what transpires from a few years of travelling as far and as wide as possible across this beautiful country is a basic but decent knowledge and experience in organic farming, self sustainable living, and food production. Come and join me, there's loads of room in the car.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Finally the sun is shining again

Day 4

It's been an exciting afternoon! I just got back from a future host, who run a restaurant and farm. Things are looking up after 3 days of mainly rain and housework. I have learnt somethings here but it has been, so far, rather slow; I came here to farm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home