WWOOFing it Up in Kiwiland: organic farming in New Zealand 2012

3 years later and life brings me back to New Zealand. This time for a longer period, for a different purpose, with a different outlook on life than last time. I hope what transpires from a few years of travelling as far and as wide as possible across this beautiful country is a basic but decent knowledge and experience in organic farming, self sustainable living, and food production. Come and join me, there's loads of room in the car.

Thursday 1 October 2009

today's blog: (the theorist's version ~ CONCLUDE) Activists, Pragamatists, Theorists & Reflectors...




If all the right conditions were in place then the group would become that exemplary collectively active group that it so obviously has the potential to be. And in the meantime there's enough fire driving the engine to keep it going and the group will be fine, it's not like it's a matter of life and death or anything, but it could be great and I hope it will be.


The theorist in me wonders if 4 weeks will have made any difference, well the theorists knows it has... maybe that's the pragmitist in me talking... anyways, theoretically, everything works out doesn't it? In the bigger picture it all fits together; this brief chapter of Wing's adventures in Kiwiland did make a difference in the grand scheme of things. When I look at the bigger picture, it doesn't do anything to make a real difference, nor does it make thing's better, it just makes me feel better for a brief while... and then it's time to start this whole process allover again. It makes it easier after I fall down that mountain, when I dust myself off and get myself back up, to start all over again like a proper reflective practitioner...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home